Sunday, February 28, 2010
Posted by: CHAR
Time: 28.2.10
Comments: 0
hello!
haha.

i can't believe i'm doing this.
but i'm actually posting these stuff when i haven't even updated my birthday part-ies.
ahahhahaa.

but anyway,
noel did this for me.
becasue he's already all free from exams and enjoying, whereas mine is just starting next week.
shit.
hahaha.

see how sweet my boyfriend is.

Surprises!!!
no.1...


no.2...


not-so-complete Surprise no.1!:)




and Surprise no. 2 he told me to open today.
(thinking i will be bored mugging.heh.)






so sweet right!
alrightss.
all for now.
back to notes.
when my brand new macbook air comes back in 2-3 weeks time, i will blog my birthday party!
meanwhile,
lovess lovess lovess!!:):):)



Charissa Lin.
Twenty-One.just.
Singaporean.
Aquarius.
Christian.
Lover.
i love you!
i love you!

If you have a Twitter account, put the code here. Don't have? Remove this section or go sign up @ http://twitter.com/ and then go to http://tweet.sg/ to activate your number (if you are a Singaporean, that is).

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Done by: Victoria

Music player.